CONNECTIONS II (CNX II) is a $5 billion, 10-year IDIQ contract that is the government’s one-stop shop for buying telecommunications, network, and communications solutions. Connections II meets government agencies’ equipment, building, and campus infrastructure needs, and provides professional services to support existing networks and design customized client-specific solutions. CNX II provides a comprehensive solution for all federal agency telecommunications needs:
- Communications and Networking
- Building/Campus Facility Preparation
- Operations, Administration, and Management (O, A & M)
- Customer Service and Technical support
CRGT’s mission is to support the GSA by providing effective engineering, financial, and program management services through Connections II – GSA’s electronic procurement system. CRGT brings a unique blend of capabilities and support strategies:
- The focus of a smaller large business – where every customer is important and we are driven to succeed on every task order, regardless of size, scope, monetary value, or duration.
- The agility that comes from a flat organization – agility result in response service every time.
- A focus on standards – ITIL, CMMI, ISO, PMP, and Six Sigma are staples of our quality culture.
- A focus on communication – frequent, forthright, and effective, our task response leaders are certified proposal management professionals, meaning our task order responses are clear, easily understood, and convey the value you will receive from working with CRGT.
Learn More About Us
We invite you to learn more about how CRGT can help you achieve your goals through Connections II. Contact us at: email@example.com
Brendan O’Hara, Program Manager
Kate Kastelic, IDIQ Program Director