Enterprise Infrastructure Optimization for Mission Success
Organizations have significant investment in their existing enterprise infrastructures – applications, databases, networks, data centers, telecommunications, and security protocols. CRGT recognizes the value of your existing infrastructure investment. We offer management consulting and IT services that range from specialized deployments of commercially-available products and Agile software-based application design to optimization of infrastructure functionality at the lowest life-cycle cost, and much more.
CRGT provides emerging technology services for today’s most important customer requirements including – Big Data, Mobility, Cloud, and Cyber Security, and more. Our approach is predicated upon being agile and objective, which means that we provide tailored, vendor-neutral services. We enable the achievement of your objectives while conserving legacy system value and facilitating successful implementation of new applications, services, and tools.
CRGT is an expert in the deployment of technology for the Federal Government, including the design, development, integration, and operation of large-scale, high-volume systems and networks. Working as a partner with national defense, domestic security, and civilian government agencies for more than two decades, CRGT has a record of success providing integrated services and technology that connect agencies to diverse constituencies.
Why Choose CRGT?
- We are experts in leveraging emerging technology for use by the Federal Government
- We apply cutting-edge technologies to innovative, scalable production systems
- We are a right-sized, agile organization committed to being responsive
- We are vendor-neutral, which allows us to apply best-of-breed technology for the benefit of our customers
- We employ an experienced, knowledgeable, and talented workforce
- We embrace our customer mission objectives as our own
- We are committed to maintaining ethical conduct and integrity throughout all of our work
- Our expertise enables customers to minimize operational expenditures while preserving legacy system investments when necessary
From Our Blog
CRGT Employees Make Lunches for Local Shelter
CRGT employees spent a recent afternoon making over 150 lunches for the Cornerstones Embry Rucker Co
New NIH NITAAC CIO-SP3 Contract Guide is available for CRGT’s partners and small businesses
NIH NITAAC has published their CIO-SP3 2104 Contract Guide. CRGT is a CIO-SP3 prime contractor and